Young Professionals Looking to Kick Start Their Investment Future!
- Automated investment management utilizing DWM’s investment strategies via the Schwab IIP Platform
- Emerging Investor Financial Planning Assistance
- Initial financial analysis to get your plan in place
- 2 annual meetings with your advisor
- Financial planning geared directly toward your needs:
- Educational planning (for those of you with kids or planning to have them soon)
- Budgeting/cash flow
- Debt management
- Access to our financial planning tools
- Asset Allocation including assistance with your employer based retirement plan
- Our all-inclusive annual fee is based on Assets Under Management (AUM). Our annual fee is 1% for AUM. This is billed quarterly in advance and withdrawn from your account. There is no additional charge for all of the financial planning and other assistance we provide throughout the year.
- You can graduate to Total Wealth Management at any time once you attain $300k in wealth and will never be charged over 1%!
The best way to reach the level of a Total Wealth Management client, is not by higher earning, but by stronger/earlier investing. See our Why Does It Matter page by Clicking Here.
Or if you’d like to learn more information about the stock market, visit our introductory information page by Clicking Here