Young Professionals Looking to Kick Start Their Investment Future!
- Automated investment management utilizing DWM’s investment strategies via the Schwab IIP Platform
- Emerging Investor Financial Planning Assistance
- Up to 2.5 hours initial financial assistance to get your plan in place
- 2 annual meetings with your advisor
- Financial assistance geared directly toward your needs:
- Budgeting/cash flow
- Debt Management
- Asset Allocation including assistance with your employer based plan
- Educational planning (for those of you with kids or planning to have them soon)
- Access to our financial planning tools
- Ages <25 = 60 basis points (.6%)
- Ages 25-29 = 70 basis points (.7%)
- Ages 30-34 = 80 basis points (.8%)
- Ages 35-39 = 90 basis points (.9%)
- Ages 40+ = 100 basis points (1%)
You can graduate to Total Wealth Management at any time once you eclipse $300k in wealth and will never be charged over 1%!
The best way to reach the level of a total wealth management client, is not by higher earning, but by stronger/earlier investing. See our Why Does It Matter Page by Clicking Here.
Or if you are a little unsure about the stock market, visit our page to help calm your nerves by Clicking Here